We have been quiet here in our blog, but we have been busy working on a lot of improvements:
- We have completely redesigned and combined our Image and Products page and improved the way we handle product offerings and pricing. The new page, Store, is simpler, cleaner, and more streamlined.
- We changed the layout of the product pricing table in the Dashboard, organizing the product pricing section into tabs based on size groupings so it’s easier to manage.
- We have added a new way to manage images: Albums. Albums are basically what you expect an album to be: a set (or subset) of the images. This was an important feature for some of our future features, including the most-requested service, a Facebook integration app (we’ll have more on this soon!).
- We’ve simplified the customer interface for Cards by removing the ‘fit’ option from our Widget. Images now fill the Card, and buyers can drag the image to achieve the desired crop if necessary.
- We added the ability for sellers to adjust the cropping of any image in the Dashboard > Orders page, so that you have the final say on what your image cropping looks like.
- To make ordering products even easier, we’ve simplified the shipping options so your customers can choose shipping options based on combinations of Standard and Express in Tube or Flat.
- And last but not least, we have been able to negotiate better shipping prices! Our shipping prices are 5%-20% lower for most of the products and sizes. Right on time for the shopping season.
As always, we welcome your feedback and comments in our Community. We will be rolling out several new updates and products during the next couple of weeks, stay tuned.